Easy & Healthy Candy Corn Snack Cups
Are you guys sensing a theme with most of my Halloween foodie posts by now? Candy corn. It’s my long lost love, what can I say? Today, I’m bringing you a bit of a healthier version featuring fruit rather than candy or baked goods. A little clever arranging & this fruit is transformed into a healthy treat for everyone to enjoy.
- one can of mandarin oranges, drained
- one can of pineapple tidbits, drained
- whipped topping
- clear cups or glasses
- In your cup, fill roughly halfway with pineapple tidbits.
- Add in oranges on top for the next layer & fill to just under the top of the cup.
- Add whipped topping for the final layer.
- You can garnish with real candy corn or a little ghost figure like the one pictured, but this is totally optional.